These professions will be represented in Wayfar with a set of skills, allowing the player to use the profession, and then increasing the power or duration of the buff.
A classic, the musician hands out battle and hunting buffs. Players listen to the musician to receive this buff.
* a player can sing/play once every 15 minutes. The sing/play action itself takes 10 minutes, leaving a 5 minute downtime.
* a player can listen to a musician once every 5 minutes, receiving a buff geared towards combat. Listening takes 3 minutes to receive the full buff.
The preacher exhorts the faithful to do their duty, in good times and bad. This translates to an in-game effect of a single unit of "luck" - which is expended in special circumstances.
* a player can preach once a day for up to 60 minutes.
* a player can listen once a day for 3 minutes to receive luck.
The consultant brings fabricators, scientists, and researchers up to speed with the latest developments, buffing crafting skills.
* a player can run a consultation session every 15 minutes, with the action taking 10 minutes.
* a player can listen to a consultation every 5 minutes, with the action taking 3 minutes.